Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Take your passion for horticulture and architecture to the next level when you graduate in 2019! Be a part of an ambitious team with one goal in mind; to Enrich Lives Through Beautiful Landscapes. As a Landscape Operations Associates, you can continue to develop your skillset while working with a team creating and maintaining high quality landscapes.
James Martin Associates (Vernon Hills, IL) and L.I.D. Landscapes (Boulder, CO) have been a dual-branch progressive, award winning landscape firm for over 40 years. We are seeking exceptional horticulture and landscape architecture or construction management graduates, like you, to be the future of our companies.Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Design/Build, Residential or Commercial landscape maintenance production
- Assist foremen with the installation of high quality landscape construction or irrigation projects
- Coordinate and install annual flowers, perennials, shrubs and trees
- Gain exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Participate in snow management activities such as plow truck driving, shoveling, and salting or office administration during snow events
- Previous summer work and/or 1-2 years landscape industry experience
- Horticulture, Landscape Management or Construction Management degrees are preferred
Competitive pay, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with employer match.
Apply today at www.jamesmartinassociates.com