Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
11996 - LabView Developer/Systems Tester -San Jose,CaliforniaType:
Full-time direct employment with Vitaver Staffing ClientSalary:
$140,000 to $160,000 range depending on your level of expertise.Additional Information:
Full benefits, relocation assistance, interview travel reimbursement available.Description:
Our Client, a medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, is looking for a Staff Test Engineer in San Jose, CA.Responsibilities:
- Support and manage test development activities with responsibility for results in terms of costs and methods. Performs the activities of test development and test support.
- Translate product designs into testable assemblies and systems
- Apply advanced automation techniques in support of developing easy to use, robust test fixtures that are scalable and modular
- Follow quality systems and procedures in support of medical products in regulated environment
- Coordinate resolution of technical issues.
- Advance test concepts, build and verify test solutions within the organization and company;
- Work in a cross functional environment with manufacturing engineering, quality, R&D, purchasing and logistics to ensure our products meet customer requirements. Through application of test fixtures and test processes:
- Work with suppliers to develop mechanical fixtures and tools
- Create automation programs in-line with the test methodology
- Engage early in the design process to assist with design concepts, design reviews, and feasibility studies
- Supply support to contract manufacturing partners for outsourced test fixtures
- Ensure technical issues are assessed and resolved. Ensures there is a closed loop corrective action in place to ensure closure
- Implement, verify, and validate new test tools.
- Create test solution budgets to ensure adequate resources are provided and utilized in the most efficient and cost effective manner to meet operational objectives.
- Ensure effective use of material, standards, processes, equipment, and personnel in producing quality test solutions at a reasonable cost using industry standard tools and application.
- Support the training and coaching of the engineering and technician teams.
- Create and reviews team related SOP's to ensure adequate process control.
- Keep abreast of the basic requirements for FDA and ISO compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements. Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting own area of work. Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management.
- Follow BDIS Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures. Take responsibility for safety in immediate work area. Participate in EH&S programs. Notify management of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices. May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment.
- Experience in Labview Programming (required)
- Knowledge of testing (required)
- Experience in test automation (preffered)
- Demonstrated ability to promote teamwork and to motivate exempt and non-exempt associates.
- Experience developing fixtures/hardware/software in support of test solutions (preffered)
- Knowledge of Python (preferred)
- Experience in hardware (Electrical Engineering or Test) (7-10 years)
- Experience in testing electrical and/or electro-mechanical assemblies or systems
- Experience in writing and reviewing test specifications and procedures
- Experience with cGMP, with 21 CFR part 820, medical device manufacturing (preffered)
- Desire an ability to create and manipulate typical data base technologies
- Certification (CLD) - (required)
- BS in an engineering discipline, or related Science discipline
- CSE/EE (preferred)
Become a part of medical technology company that has a commitment to advance the world of health;
Get enrolled into high-quality benefits including Physical wellness, Emotional well-being and Financial security;
Become eligible for an annual incentive;
Get an opportunity to receive significant long-term value by getting stock awards.If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!