Healthcare Employment Partners
Kennewick , WA 99337
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for a Laboratory Supervisor
located in the Tri-Cities, WA area.Full time, day positionResponsibilities of theLaboratory Supervisor
Requirements of the Laboratory Supervisor
- Under the general direction of the Director of Laboratory Services, the Technical Laboratory Supervisor is responsible for all issues related to the day to day operations of the hospitals laboratory. The Technical Laboratory Supervisor is responsible for the scheduling, work assignments, supervision of daily lab operations and personnel and maintenance of critical laboratory records. Works with the Director of Laboratory Services to ensure the efficient, service-oriented and cost effective operation of the lab; in conjunction with the Director of Laboratory Services, is responsible for the accreditation and compliance requirements for all hospital lab operations; ensures adequate staffing levels in the lab to meet the service needs of the hospital. Manages supplies and materials to operate the lab. Must be able to perform work as a clinical laboratory analyst as needed
About the Area:
- Must be an ASCP registered Medical Technologist or equivalent.
- A minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job functions of a leadership role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural environment.
- Ability to plan, supervise, and perform functions of assigned areas.
Welcome to the Tri-Cities where 300 sun-filled days offer visitors a year-round outdoor paradise. Fun in the sun is a way of life in the Tri-Cities; river action abounds on the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers. Recreational and sports enthusiasts will love the Tri-Cities.