Labor & Delivery Nurse Manager
HCL Global Systems
Houston , TX 77002
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Nurse Manager - Labor & Delivery (RN) - Houston, TX
SHIFT: Full time No WeekendsKey Requirement Summary:
RN, Nurse Management/Supervisory, Labor & Delivery, BLS, NRP, AWHONN Fetal MonitoringSalary based on years of experience. Sign on bonus available on a case by case basis. Relocation is based on distance and will range from $1K-5K.
- Develops and administers services as necessary to include nursing care.
- Promotes a multidisciplinary coordination of services, such as nursing, medical, respiratory care, laboratory pharmaceutical and public relations.
- Participates in budgetary formulation and control for areas of responsibility in collaboration with the Nurse Director.
- Administer and appraise Process Improvement within the services provided.
- Control processes related to Human Resources; inclusive of hiring, evaluating, terminating, counseling, coaching, and development of staff.
- Directs and approve the practice of professional nursing and support positions with the services provided to maintain quality patient care through implementation and evaluation of clinical practice standards.
- Develop, interpret, inspect and review policies and procedures within the services provided.
- Develop, institute, review and implement Disaster Preparedness policies and procedures for the organization.
- Responsible for twenty-four hour coverage and problem resolution to the services provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSN required
- MSN, RNC preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in Texas
- BCLS certified
- Medication Learning Module
- NRP certification within six (6) months of hire.
- AWHONN Fetal Monitoring Certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Labor and Delivery clinical practice with emphasis on leadership and management experience preferred