Labor & Delivery Nurse
Health Care Solutions Services, LLC
Winter Haven , FL 33881
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Summary:Health Care Solutions Services is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work a 13-week assignment in Winter Haven, Florida. The ideal candidate should have at least 2-years in Labor and Delivery.Job Details:Discipline: RN/Registered Nurse
Specialty: Labor and Delivery
Shift: 3 x 12-hour shifts/ 7a-7p
Length of Assignment: 13 weeks
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assesses and analyzes the health status of patients in assigned nursing unit in a comprehensive manner.
- Performs and/or assures completed assessments on all patients admitted within the designated time delineated in policy/unit standards.
- Performs on-going assessments and documents according to policy and procedure.
- Plans patient care on assigned unit in collaboration with the patient, family, and health care team.
- Directs, implements and coordinates patient care activities on assigned unit to ensure the delivery of quality care.
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes and documents effectiveness of planned and implemented interventions and strategies in relation to the plan of care within time frames per policy/unit standards. Includes patient and family in the evaluation process.
- Provides appropriate patient assessment and care specific to the needs of the patient populations served (e.g. age groups; patients of size; diagnosis-based).
- Complies with unit and hospital dress code.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Graduate of an approved registered nurse program.
- Currently licensed as RN by the Florida Board of Nursing.
- Female BLS, ACLS, PALS (preferred, not required)
- Appropriate certification and documentation of special training in special care areas.