Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Labor Compliance Analyst
JLM Strategic Talent Partners
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is seeking a construction contracts analyst. The position requires an individual who can prioritize work effectively, adapt to the different working styles of the other members, organize work product and other materials for easy access, and anticipate, communicate, problem solve, and plan for inevitable changes in his/her assignments, workload and deadlines.
Essential Job Duties and
- Support the Small Business Programs Unit Compliance department
- Assist in monitoring DBE/SBE contract compliance reports and efforts
- Conduct quantitative analyses using data from the ERP system and other supporting software
- Collaborate with project team to ensure contractor compliance with state and city regulations
- Attend compliance team meetings
- Update and maintain compliance logs as necessary
- Maintain and verify accuracy of all project data
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, copying and correspondence
- Support department on special projects as needed
- Construction/Transportation industry is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication
- Interact effectively with various levels of company employees and outside representatives
- Analyze situations, identify problems and recommend solutions
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- Compile and analyze complex data
- Intermediate to advanced in Excel, Word, and Outlook
JLM Strategic Talent Partners is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, or protected veteran status.