Labor And Delivery RN
Augusta , GA 30904
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
RN LABOR AND DELIVERY - Drs. Hospital of Augusta, Augusta, GA
Full-time nights /Rotate weekends, 7P-7ADoctors Hospital of Augusta is a 354-bed HCA Healthcare facility located near the Georgia-South Carolina border. This hospital is well known for its Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest burn center in the country, which sees more than 3,000 patients annually. We are searching for a Registered Nurse for a full-time, night shift (7p-7a) position on our Labor & Delivery unit.
The Labor & Delivery RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
Obstetrics: Population Served
Core competencies will be assessed primarily on the following patient population(s) served: The obstetric ante-, intra- and postpartum patient including, but not limited to, vaginal and C-Section deliveries. Population will also include the neonate.Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Minimum of one year experience in Labor and Delivery required
have L&D experience.
$24.33 to $36.49 PLUS:
$3.42 night differential
$4.90 weekend differential (Fri, Sat, Sun)Bonus:
Up to $5k (with 2+ yrs. RN experience)
Relocation assistance available to qualified individuals