Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Vanguard Ems, Inc.
Beaverton , OR 97005
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Provide company wide support of the Zebra label printing process. Develop new labels, implement Engineering Change Orders and provide training to various individuals with label printing responsibilities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, document and maintain labels, label files and label related policies and procedures.
- Ensure labels are correct and meet customer specifications.
- Implement Engineering Change Orders and deviations that affect labels.
- Print labels as required by users.
- Maintain Zebra label printing machines, including coordinating repair and maintenance.
- Maintain appropriate levels of label stock.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem solving for all label related issues.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated successful experience using software applications including Microsoft word and excel.
- Basic computer skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, accuracy and thoroughness required.
- Must demonstrate self-management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize several activities to meet daily requirements.
- Ability to read, write and communicate English.
- Ability to understand and adhere to all Vanguard EMS, Inc. policies, processes and workplace guidelines.
- Knowledge of Bartender and Codesoft
- Familiar with Access Database
- Attention to detail
- Customer support
- Information Gathering
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
• Short & long term disability
• 3 weeks of PTO per year
• Paid holidays
• Profit sharing