Korean Operational Language Analyst Native Capability- Skill Level I
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC
Annapolis Junction , Maryland 20701
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
POSITION: Korean Operational Language Analyst- Native Capability Level I
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph (must have prior to applying)DESCRIPTION:The Korean Operational Language Analyst Native (OLAN) Capability Level I role provides native language and cultural expertise while performing tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT operations.SKILLS REQUIRED:The Level I OLAN shall demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to comprehend written and/or spoken standard and substandard contemporary forms of the required language including grammar and syntax.
- Ability to comprehend material in the required language that includes idioms, colloquialisms, subtleties and nuances, emotions and attitudes.
- Ability to produce accurate translations of material from the required language into idiomatic American English.
- Understanding of common situations and everyday life in countries where language is used.
- Broad vocabulary and commonly spoken forms of required language.
- Sufficient English skills to render the main points of straightforward, factual language materials with reasonable accuracy.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level II in Audio and Graphic translation performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skill level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nations advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
*Native Capability is defined for the purpose of this labor category as having learned the language since birth; and having been formally educated in, and via, the language for a minimum of ten (10) years, in a country where the language is an official, national or commonly spoken language. Exception: In the case of a language/dialect that is not an official or national language and formal public education is not conducted in the language/dialect, Native Capability is defined as having learned and used the language/dialect since birth; and having used the language for at least fifteen (15) years in a region where the language/dialect is commonly used among a historically rooted population of resident speakers who employ the language/dialect in social, cultural, employment, economic, or other public sphere interactions beyond immediate family/household use.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.