Korean Bilingual Project Manager / Ridgefield Park, NJ / Logistics / Sn760783
Ridgefield Park , NJ 07660
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BTI Solutions offers a competitive benefits package that includes:Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, sick leaves, and more.Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and qualifications
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others.
- Analyze various business operations, needs and system requirements
- Support unit or integration testing with users
- Create training materials and provide user training
- Bachelor degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience required
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an agile framework
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skill
- SAP consultant, Web or SAP development, Project/Program Manager or similar role preferred
- Legacy system knowledge is a plus
- BI or Data Analytics project related experience is a plus
Building Collaborative Relationships: be able to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.Technical Competencies
- Experience with IT Projects, preferably SAP Finance and/or Logistics related
- IT Solution Design / Implementation / Post Implementation Support experience
- Create / Coordinate Test Plans / Executing Testing / Result Tracking / Client Consultation
- Strong experience in Project Management documentation and presentation
BTI Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.