VIEW JOBS11/7/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-05T00:00* We have5 openings for a full-timeCOOK, GRILLposition.
* Location: ProvidenceMemorial Hospital, 2001 N. Oregon St., El Paso, TX 79902. Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: AM & PM shifts available.
* Requirement: Grill cook experience preferred, good customer service skills. Open kitchen - will take orders directly from customers.
WE MAKE IT EASY!
* You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number335396 . Click hereto view more.
* You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click hereto get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013" and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
* Commuter Benefits
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
* Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
* Discount Marketplace
* And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares food and serves customers at the grill station in accordance with current applicable federal, state and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure high-quality food service is provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Takes orders from customer and prepares items requiring short preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves customers at multiple stations.
* Serves customers in an efficient, friendly manner following established steps of service meeting outlined standards. Ensures food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all prepared food items.
* Uses established ticket-collection procedures during service. Responsible for records from area worked during service periods.
* Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion control.
* Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with established safety standards.
* Stores foods in designated areas following standard wrapping, dating and food safety and rotation procedures.
* Cleans, sanitizes and maintains all assigned work areas, equipment and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
* Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and concerns to supervisor.
* Attends in-service and safety meetings.
* Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers, administrators and managers.
* Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 335396
Compass Group USA IncEl PasoTX
VIEW JOBS11/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-14T00:00POSITION PURPOSE: Follow all instructions assigned by Chefs and ensure all duties assigned are carried out. Prepare and cook all food items according to menus and expedite orders quickly and correctly as ordered. Ensure all stations are set to outlet standards.
* Prepare and cook food properly and quickly following all required recipes in a timely manner.
* Store food correctly using proper rotation and dating.
* Maintain sanitary standards before, during, and after service.
* Determine inventory of food items and requisition from storeroom.
* Set up equipment needed for preparation prior to service.
* Maintain high quality level of food production and presentation.
* Cleanliness, sanitation and personal hygiene.
* Responsible for set up station, breakdown, and all necessary advance prep.
* Put all food away that has been requisitioned from storeroom.
* Prepare all food items according to recipe specifications.
* Make sure coolers are cleaned, organized and locked after work if finished.
* Perform and fill out duties as laid out on checklists and prep sheets.
* Perform other duties as assigned per Executive Chefs or Lead Cooks
* Friendly and polite team member.
* Must own a set of knives.
* Ability to read Micros orders.
* Professional schooling from culinary school preferred or 3 years similar experience.
* Knowledge of kitchen equipment and food items.
* Knowledge of proper stocks, sauces, meat fabrication, fish filleting, etc.
* Working knowledge of sauté, grill, fry, and poultry station.
* Ability to creatively compose specials from items not being used.
* Assist in control of food waste.
* Garnishing knowledge and experience required.
* Knowledge and comprehension of the English language.
* Leadership abilities a must.
* Ability to work long hours.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to work various shifts.
Marcus CorporationEl PasoTX
VIEW JOBS11/3/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-01T00:00BJ's Restaurants - "One of Hottest Restaurants in America" is riding a "red-hot year to long term success"
This could be your first step into a great new career within the restaurant industry!
Bj's Restaurants is a successful, popular, growing concept that has endless opportunity.
This is a place that fosters leaders - takes care of it's people and knows how to provide exceptional experiences.
NOW HIRING Dishwashers
Most locations offer open interview times – call to find out days and times.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
BJ's team members enjoy:
* Family Culture
* Great Pay and Benefits
* Free Shift Meals
* Team Member Dining Discounts
* Training across different areas/stations
* Long lasting career options - 40% of our managers are team member promotions
No experience required - on site training and room to advance
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bj's Restaurants, Inc.El PasoTX