Zoes Kitchen, Inc.
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You are the leader and coach of your kitchen team. Your drive, commitment and passion for Zos is reflected in every shift by you and your kitchen team.
Why work here?
Fun & Upbeat Environment
No Late Nights
Casual Dress/ Tattoos okay
Hourly Medical Benefits*
Part-Time or Full-Time
Paid Time Off + Sick Leave
Certain eligibility requirements apply
Must be at least 18 years of age
The Core Values:
- POSITIVITY We believe in the power of positivity. Every one of us has the ability to change someone's day for the better.
- TRANSPARENCY We believe in open and respectful communication. We use transparency to help us make decisions and inform how we talk to each other.
- HUMILITY We can always find ways to improve. The more we learn, the more we see how much we don't know and how much we need others to help us learn to grow.
- FANATACISM We are passionate about our mission and turning every guest into a fanatic. We bring that energy to everything we do.
- THOUGHTFULNESS To us, every detail matters. We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams, and our communities.
Zos is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity for all applicants.