Key Account Manager - Chicago
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Johnson Electric is now recruiting for a Key Account Manager. JE offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
We are looking for an individual who can maintain and build new customer relationships to ensure Johnson Electric (JE) is chosen source for targeted programs/projects. Know the customers' decision-making process & key players. Collaborate with Business Development Manager & JE's other global resources; drive tactical execution to win. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and develop value-added, profitable actuator sales opportunities. Negotiate beyond price, creatively promote value of JE solutions, and secure effective contracts/agreements. Manage and track business wins, engineering and commercial changes, and apply financial analysis in evaluating various choices.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Execute product sales strategies and plans via internal collaboration and customer relationship management.
- Build relationships with customers and obtain information on their market trends, value points, and satisfaction of JE service.
- Spend time at customer sites developing relationships with various levels and disciplines; enact JE's priorities and negotiate effectively.
- Apply financial analysis for difficult business choices/projects and prepare various options considering short- and long-term effects.
- Translate Voice Of the Customer (VOC) input into JE technology road maps, engineering changes, and/or new productizing efforts.
- Establish Discovery Driven Planning (DDP) process inputs (program, volume detail) and manage/track changes throughout the year.
- Coordinate Salesforce.com and Plant Sales Forecast and Actuals data for accurate planning and effective decision-making.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business
- 6+ years of experience in Sales of Electro-Mechanical Products
- Experience with Industrial Products
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
- Sound leadership and communication skills. Able to drive/increase business growth. Able to distill major issues from background noise.
- Strong analytical, financial, and reasoning skills. Understands current business financial measurement tools. Able to quickly analyze and conclude on complex data and risks.
- Commercially aware regarding market, products, business capability, and services. Strategic thinker on markets, products, and projects.
- Strong electro-mechanical aptitude, understands complex motion systems, and able to apply knowledge/skills to advance Johnson Electric's products as solutions to customers' needs.
- Local Candidates
Good Benefits including Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, Generous Paid Time off.