Key Account Manager
Southlake , TX 76092
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Key Account Managers are highly motivated, goal-oriented and strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced and competitive environment. They set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals.
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation package (base + uncapped incentives).
- The training, knowledge, and tools you will need to succeed.
- Medical, dental, vision+ free life, and telehealth insurance.
- Excellent 401(k) with 4% match, vested immediately once eligible.
- Paid time off, paid volunteer time off, and paid holidays.
- A fast-paced, competitive, and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the company’s key accounts, and internal teams.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with customers to ensure organic growth, account expansion, and network selling.
- Anticipate customer needs and perform macro-level problem solving while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Manage top and bottom lines for assigned book of business while ensuring company objectives are met.
- Plan, organize, and facilitate quarterly business reviews, annual bid packages, and other virtual and/or customer-facing meetings.
- Collaborate with external and internal teams to ensure that customer needs are understood and supported.
- Use established tools, software, and processes and ensure all data is updated and accurate.
- Previous experience as Key Account Manager for 2+ years in truckload market.
- Experience managing a $1M to $2M in gross profit book of business.
- Strong understanding of truckload market.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and follow-thru abilities.
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong work ethic with a team mentality.