Junior Security Assessor
Specialized Security Services, Inc.
Plano , TX 75093
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Reporting directly to the Sr. Vice President of Client Services, The Junior Security Assessor supports PCI Compliance project initiatives by undertaking risk assessments, advising on implementation of security measures, recommending appropriate risk mitigations, interpreting security policy and standards in the context of projects and business scenarios to help the business operate securely. This role has a significant component in defining security requirements and ensuring that all projects meet these requirements, or that exceptions and issues are noted and remediated as appropriate.
Proven track record of successfully delivering business requirements to time and budget constraints A thorough understanding of the best practices for services execution Knowledge of vendor/supplier contracts reviews Knowledge of Security Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Responsible for understanding PCI data security compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard as published by the PCI Security Standards Council
- Assess existing controls to determine level of compliance to the PCI DSS standard, inclusive of: their maturity, state of compliance, and their level of protection
- Supports PCI-DSS gap analyses and assessments of business process
- Supports sites in testing, documentation and issue resolution associated with cyber security programs
- Perform comprehensive threat/risk assessments and business impact analysis of current system, data, application and technology environments to determine possible internal and external threats to information assets, and identify security measures required to counter such threats
- Participate in the development and implementation of the enterprise policies/procedures and supporting security standards to ensure compliance with corporate policies, and relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
Company Paid Health Insurance: Health, Vision, Dental
Quarterly Bonus Plan
Quarterly Team Building Events
Company Sponsored Training and Certification Programs