Junior Project Manager - Mediamonks LA
Los Angeles , CA 90291
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MediaMonks is looking for a talented project manager to coordinate large scale design projects for an A list brand. In this dedicated role, you will run a team of designers that create templates for visual product interfaces. A portion of your time will be spent embedded at the clients office to safeguard good communication and close collaboration. This is for a temporary assignment (5 months) with possibility of being crowned as a full-time Monk after project completion.
Were recruiting a self starting production trooper with an eye for design and a knack for process optimization.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this junior to mid-level position, youll act in concert with a top-name client to produce an ongoing work stream of templated visual content.
- You work in close collaboration with the client, partially in-house at the brand, to run several work streams, monitor quality and safeguard timely deliveries.
- Your go-to design and QA team is based in Los Angeles and you are the nexus between briefings and execution that turns projects into a success by managing the end-to-end production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together through excellent communication and make sure great work is being produced
- Temporary assignment (5 months) with possibility of being crowned as a full-time Monk after project completion.
Whats Next? You!
At MediaMonks, youll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company that creative people would kill to work for. If youre eager to become our next producer, you should start sealing the deal with an awesome application. In return for your unblemished enthusiasm and emergent expertise, we offer you exponentially growing responsibilities, a snow-filled Easter, and a great bunch of colleagues to geek out with.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of the work youve produced and a short cover letter detailing why youre the right Monk for the job.
- For this position, we're looking for production talent with 2+ years of experience working as a producer/project manager in advertising, content or digital production.
- Youre fluent in English.
- You have a keen understanding of what is needed to make design projects come about.
- Youre a natural hustler, quick to learn and eager to succeed.
- You are comfortable with spending half of your time at the clients office representing MediaMonks.
- You are independent and safeguard an extremely high quality design standard.
- You are very well organized and extremely focussed on structure and documentation.
- You are flexible and can shift gears fast.
- You are always on the look out for process optimizations that result in productivity increases.
- Leading the production of multiple work streams across several business units is no easy task and requires solid planning and communication skills.
- You like deep diving into software and mastering tools.
- You set operations up for scale by logging learnings, documenting processes and training the trainers.
- Your experience in a similar capacity has made you fabulous at dealing with stress and (stressed-out) clients across several time zones.
- In short, we need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You are authorized to work in the United States.
- Experience with managing large-scale ad, asset, design or content campaigns.
- Experience with off-shore teams or cross continental work streams.
- Experience with in-house production studios.
- Eye for design.