Junior Producer (Mobile Games)
Richardson , TX 75080
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PeopleFun is a small, rapidly growing studio where development teams thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word game of 2018.
Peoplefun is seeking a highly collaborative game producer to handle the overall product/project management, development schedules and resource allocations for all game development in our growing company. This role is responsible for coordinating tasks, design iteration, bugs, QA and playtest feedback. The ideal candidate will anticipate and identify potential problems, bottlenecks, quality concerns, unanticipated scope changes, feature creep, etc., and ensure such issues are resolved quickly.
- Direct/manage/coordinate cross-organization efforts to develop, release, run and maintain growing mobile games portfolio
- Conduct regular sprint planning and review sessions with team members
- Work closely with Product Management to focus on offerings/features with the greatest impact
- Coordinate communication and activities between engineering, art, PM, design, QA, management and creative
- Manage expectations, timely communications, deliverables and status updates for all internal stakeholders
- Create and maintain project schedules, sprints, and release plans
- Provide leadership to the team by giving clear guidance, timelines and goals
- Review products/features to insure quality and consistency leveraging regular, ongoing playtest feedback sessions
- Accountable for quality of all product releases and live operations
- Youre a gamer. You eat, sleep and breathe games
- 3+ years of sprint planning and/or project management
- Highly collaborative. Work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively across a spectrum of departments
- Superior scheduling, organizational, and multi-tasking skills with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced game studio environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K with employer matching
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- On-site gym and free Yoga classes
- Annual game device and IAP budget
- Catered lunch on Fridays
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.