Junior Interior Designer
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Junior Architectural Designer
Full-service architectural design firm seeking an entry level Interior Designer with 0-5 years of post-graduation experience to join our creative design team focusing on Corporate Interiors and Commercial Office Building project types.Located downtown Los Angeles, we serve clients on a national scale, with offices located in Cleveland and New York City.
- Must have received Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited Architectural or Interior Design program.
- Required knowledge and experience with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, and other graphic tools.
- Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of post-graduation experience however will consider recent graduates who have combined internship experience of 6 months working at a top architectural design firm in California.
- Must have impressive portfolio consisting of corporate interior projects or the alike.
- LEED AP encouraged
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Works with Architectural and Interior Design team to develop the interior design solution for interiors projects
- Researches materials and concepts to advise and support design team on technical issues influencing interior design concept development
- Collaborates and communicates effectively and professionally with multidisciplinary team members
- Works within project schedules to prioritize tasks and coordinate the completion of documentation required from initial design phase through final project completion
Looking to hire and start immediately.Please attach and upload a resume and portfolio consisting of relevant project types.