Junior Human Resources Project Manager (Ts/Sci)
Washington , DC 20147
Posted 3 weeks ago
IT Concepts (ITC) is an 8(a) SDVOSB founded on the concepts of customer-centric, driven to deliver, teamwork, integrity, and innovation. Founded in 2003, ITC was established with a simple yet important promise to deliver solutions that work. As we continue to grow in the support of our government customers, we are looking for driven and innovative individuals to join our team.
IT Concepts is looking for a Junior-Level Human Resources Project Manager to providing advanced data analytics and predictive strategic workforce planning via on-demand, intuitive web-based capabilities and reporting. The candidate will assist with developing standardized data operating procedures and data reporting to ensure full and consistent application across all career fields (CF). The candidate will perform work and tasks that extend to CFs and mission owners, and may also extend to DIA Equal Opportunity & Diversity Office (EO), and the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). The HR PM and team will also provide the following functions:
- Create mechanisms that allow for more self-service, on-demand options for customers, such as dashboards or self-service querying capabilities at all levels of the Agency seeking information on Agency personnel statistics to include career field, locations, grade, race/national origin, promotion rates, hiring, attrition, etc. Create a tool to track requests from customers and customer usage of dashboards and on demand services. Compile and maintain personnel statistics to provide comprehensive and historical report on the Agencys workforce. This may also include modernizing, centralizing, and streamlining the self-service access to HR data and strategic workforce analytics dashboard/reporting.
- Support the Senior Executive Management Office (SEMO) by conducting workforce analysis to identify eligible applicant submission and panel evaluation provide annual snapshot of Defense Intelligence Senior Executive Service (DISES) and Defense Intelligence Senior Leader (DISL) population for hiring, attrition, diversity, tenure, and retirement projections; and provide ad hoc analysis and reports DISES and DISL population to SEMO and Agency leadership
- Operate and maintain an Agency HR data dictionary to standardize how data is defined and calculated.
- Gather key performance indicators (KPIs) and milestones for OHRs functional areas. Determine data source(s) supporting KPIs and milestones.
- Integrate and implement requirements communicated by Agency leadership, mission owners and career fields for consistency with OHRs dashboard/reporting efforts.
- Conduct predictive strategic workforce analysis to facilitate the Agencys ability to hire, develop, and retain talent in alignment with HR strategy that meet future mission planning requirements at all grade levels for all CFs. Perform advanced analytics across the five pillars of the Talent Management System throughout the enterprise to provide timely and accurate metrics and reports in order to allow the CFs to make data-driven decisions to inform talent analysis, planning, and management. Monitor and report on the health of the CFs, perform data analysis on fill rates, strength, talent pipeline, and anticipated attrition,
- Utilize Career EXPLORER and associated talent development tools quantitative and qualitative data with myHR and other Agency HR Information System data to conduct strategic workforce analytics, including strategic talent acquisition, assignment and placement, and talent continuity.
- Demonstrate ability to ensure quality delivery of Human Resources, Leadership and Talent Development, and Compensation & Benefits program services to consultants and clients including obtaining and adhering to changing project requirements; produce accurate, edited work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent and minimum experience
- 3-4 Years in HR business management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel mandatory
It would be great if you have these as well:
- Masters Degree
- Experience in applying analytics best practices to human capital problems and hypotheses
- Experience with the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Experience with Workforce/Talent Management/Analytics
- Must have an active TS/SCI at the time of hire, and willing/able to get CI Polygraph
- Founded in 2003, IT Concepts was established with a simple yet important promise to deliver technology concepts that work. This founding principle, which permeates throughout our team and company culture, has propelled ITC to the upper echelons of the industry. With award-winning services and unflinching dedication to country and clients, ITC remains committed to teamwork, innovation, and collaboration.
- Were an SBA 8(a) and CVE certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused on providing best in class IT Services, Management Consulting, and Data Services Solutions to our clients.
- Were ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 9001:2015 certified and have CMMI DEV and SVC ML3 ratings
- Weve been named part of: Inc 5000s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2021; Washington Business Journals Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019; Washington Business Journals Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.
- We offer great benefits Competitive Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Identity Protection, Pet Insurance, 401(k) with company matching.
- We invest in our employees Every employee is provided with a stipend to invest in certifications, a masters degree, or even a doctorate.
- We work hard, we play hard -Nationals Games, Happy Hours, Holiday events, philanthropic endeavors, etcat ITC we enjoy working together but also take time to connect with each other and our community through various events and activities.
IT Concepts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. As such, any personnel decisions (hire, promotion, job status, etc.) on applicants and/or employees are based on merit, qualifications, competence, and business needs, not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information of the employee or family member of the employee, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.