Junior Human Capital Specialist
Washington , DC 20036
Posted 3 months ago
Junior Human Capital Specialist - Washington DC, 200366 month contractPay: DOETargeted Start: ASAPPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HC functions and duties
- Proactive follow-up of actions needed to successfully manage the HC processes
- Answering day-to-day queries of employees and guiding them to the correct process
- Accurate administration of various HC process and procedures
- Take care of all paperwork administration for new employees
- Liaise with the C&B and HCIS team for all employee changes
- Organize Induction meetings
- Schedules interviews for hiring managers, HC and candidates (including travel arrangements when needed)
- Keep up to date current recruitment and candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (Successfactors)
- Creation of job offers & employment contracts. Prepare and administer job offers and employment contracts including all relevant additional paper work.
- Provide input and support the development and maintenance of business processes to support the organization
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and project plans
- HC projects
High attention to details and ability to handle confidential/sensitive information;
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills; shows understanding, friendliness, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and politeness to others;
Able to maintain effective relationships with others and relates well to people from varied backgrounds and different situations; is sensitive to cultural diversity, race, gender, disabilities, and other individual differences;
Excellent communication skills, both oral and in writing.
Good organisation skills
Knowledge of Employment Law is a plus.QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
(Human Capital) Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience, SHRM certification a plus
Minimum 1-year experience in Human Resources/Human Capital environment
Previous experience working with SAP
Knowledge and good understanding of HC processes (i.e. Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Performance Appraisal, Career Management, Employment Law etc.)
Experience in different functional areas (Recruitment, Employee Relations, & Benefits) are a plus.
Please send your resume in a PDF or Word format for immediate consideration.