Junior Energy Efficiency Sales Analyst
Verde Energy Efficiency Experts
Chicago , IL 60613
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Mission: Verde reduces energy and inefficiencies within our business community. We implement and stand behind our recommendations.
Vision: Changing the way businesses look at sustainability investment.
- Confident & resilient
- Taking pride in our work
- Humble & gracious
- Positive contagious energy
- Eloquent communication
- Curiously exploring new solutions
* * * * * * * * Our Junior Sales Analyst is responsible for meeting and nurturing new business that we can make & stand behind changes to save energy.
- Need for Achievement: Sets demanding personal goals. Is ambitious. Strives for excellence. Willing to work as hard as necessary to get things done.
- Competitiveness: Thrives on competition and winning. Determined to be the top producer. Takes challenges head on. Works to outperform others.
- Optimism / Positivity: Expects to succeed. Remains resilient in the face of difficulties.
- Confidence: Inner strength. Will persist despite setbacks. Unfazed by rejection.
- Persuasion: Articulate, builds a good case, taking customer needs into account, closes * * * * * * * * compellingly
- Relationship Building: Easily establishes and maintains relationships with prospects and * * * * * * * * customers, service-oriented
- Organization: Disciplined, tracks opportunities and contacts, follows up, juggles multiple tasks, * * * * * * * * conscientious.
* * * * * * * * Performance Expectations: Year 1
- Understand our Blue Chip Prospect (vertical & geographic territories
- Identify Blue Chip Prospect List
- Identify Key Decision Maker at each Blue Chip Prospect
- Articulate Verdes Value Messaging both verbal & written
- Assess if the prospects high level pains, gains and/or goals align with Verdes products & * * * * * * * * services (and minimum expectations)
- Integrate / include Sr. Analyst for qualification.
- Proven experience in reaching customers in an outbound fashion, whether sales, grassroots organizing, or other experience.
- History with Hubspot or LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus
$15/hour for 40 hours per week.
- Unlimited paid sick and vacation days
- Student loan repayment program ($50 per month)
- Health and dental coverage with 60% company paid employee premium
- Vision coverage
- Ventra transit benefit program
- DIVVY bike membership
- 401(k) retirement program company matching contribution up to 2% of salary
- $25,000 life insurance policy company paid
- Long term disability company paid
Please note - This position is an entry level position and requires a lot of cold calling through the phone and email but can be performed remote. We expect this position to last for 3-6 months, at which time the candidate would be promoted to the full Energy Efficiency Analyst position, which includes field assessments. Salary for the analyst position is currently $52,000 plus commissions based on gross margin performance of the projects.