Junior Digital Media Planner
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fluent is a fast-growing company transforming online advertising through a commitment to performance and people-based marketing. Backed by a powerful team of experts, Fluents customer acquisition platform uses real-time, self-reported consumer insights to help our clients reach, acquire, and retain their ideal customers. As the company continues to grow, the team is proud to be a premier acquisition partner to hundreds of leading brands; we also have a shiny trophy case with some tokens from Crains and Forbes.Responsibilities:
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Pinterest.
- Conduct recurring weekly and monthly social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations
- Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Media Buyers on day-to-day management of campaigns and new paid social opportunities
- Measure and evaluate success of social media advertising campaigns to inform decision making processes
- Deliver analysis and insights that help teams optimize social media advertising initiatives
- Maintain and create marketing's KPI dashboards
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running as planned.
- Manage digital media buying and planning through all steps of the planning process
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics preferred
- 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience in social media advertising or media planning and/or another highly quantitative, analytical, and results-driven experience
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Pinterest advertising highly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- You are a quick learner who can hit the ground running, managing multiple projects with competing priorities.
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition to two fully-stocked kitchens, catered breakfast and lunch, and free workout classes on site, our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When were not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, tooCompetitive salaryDiscounted gym membershipsAmple career and professional growth opportunitiesOpen office space for team collaborationHealth, dental, and vision insurance401K with generous employer matchThe amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!