Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
New York , NY 10013
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Via is hiring an outstanding Junior Designer to join our NYC team.
We believe that great design should influence all aspects of Via, whether through our products and services, advertising, internal tools, or external communications. As Junior Designer, you will work closely with our Communications team on an array of design projects to support our local operations.
- Explore and evolve our visual identity over time; become fully immersed in the Via brand and mission
- Develop design for a wide variety of digital and physical media, including: advertising, printed materials, assets for press and partners, websites, internal and external videos, social media, exhibitions and events, office branding, and presentations
- Work collaboratively across teams to execute a cohesive vision
- Develop localized creative as Via expands to new markets in the US and abroad
- Meticulous and vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly evolving brand
- Intermediate to advanced design skills, including extensive experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator; experience with Keynote, After Effects, HTML, CSS is preferred
- Have experience designing for social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Have a portfolio that shows an eye for detail, understanding of typography, and aesthetic that aligns with Via's brand
Please include a link to your portfolio with your application.
Via offers above market compensation packages and benefits, including equity, health insurance, and relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.