Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Junior Business Analyst (IT Investment Or Cpic)
Kamis Professional Staffing
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Seeking a Junior Business Analyst with Federal Government consulting experience specifically supporting an IT Investment or Capital Planning team. Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree. Candidates must be able to obtain a Federal Government public trust.
This is METRO accessible on the red line at Judiciary Square in Washington, DC.
Client offers an excellent benefits package!!
Business Analyst, Junior Level: Works alongside the project/program manager, technical staff, and federal clients for IT strategy and business support services. Support may include analysis and support related to statutory requirements and compliance, agency mission, strategic goals, business process reengineering, implementation plans, and/or integration of IT investment processes to other procedures and disciplines.
- At least (3) three years of experience providing internal/external consulting services to management and technical staff in managing IT investments and solving complex IT project management issues in accordance with federal laws, regulations and procedures.
- Practical knowledge of and experience with supporting project management office operations regarding the management, planning, implementation, and all phases of the capital planning and strategic planning processes.
- Knowledge of process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles as applied to process modernization.
- Proven experience in activity and data modeling, developing modem business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Ability to provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer.
- Proven ability to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT investments.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Federal Enterprise Architecture, Capital Planning, and FISMA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of team members, stakeholder, and senior leadership.