Successful candidate will participate in the daily operations of a IT solutions provider leveraging technical expertise, analytical and social skills to provide value to the team and the company's customers.
•see HUBZone residency requirements below
Workplace is located in downtown Fredericksburg. 10 hours/week (40 hours/month) minimum.
· Strong oral and written communication skills Understanding of information technology
· Proficiency with at least one desktop operating system (Windows, OS X, Linux, etc) Proficiency with Microsoft Office or similar application
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Ability to break down projects and activities Into cogent, manageable, sub-tasks
Desired (not required) skills:
· Experience with web site design and construction (sharepoint or other technology) and ability to make routine changes
· Familiarity with social media marketing
· Experience working with computers and networking
•candidate MUST reside in a HUBZone; most of downtown qualifies. See map to search: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/
Nation Wide: no
State /Province: Virginia
Country: United States
BPS - Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, MBA - Contracts and Procurement Management, MBA - Management Technology, MIS - General Management Info Systems, MIS - Information Assurance and Security, MIS - Network Security
Communication & Media Studies, Communication & Digital Studies
DESIRED CLASS LEVEL(S)
Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Alumnus
SALARY LEVEL: $8.50 - 12.50/HR DOE
Computer Science/Statistics, Management/Administration, Marketing
Pillar Global Solutions, Inc.