New York , NY 10017
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We have partnered with a large CPA Firm in the New York, NY area to provide them with a Junior Accountant.
Please review the below description and if you are interested please contact:
- Phanish Adivi at firstname.lastname@example.org, 484-403-4161
Our client is seeking a highly motivated Junior Accountant / CPA with 1 - 1 years of recent public accounting experience to add to their dynamic team of professionals.
The ideal candidate will possess strong experience in the following areas:
- Performing accounting services, as well as Compilations, Reviews and Audits, Forecasting and special projects in the private sector
- Having excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills
- Having the ability to work independently, manage deadlines, and interact in a professional manner with other co-workers and clients
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in public accounting.
- GPA of at least 3.0 with a BBA.
- Should be a CPA or CPA candidate.
- Experience with Factoring would be a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Multitasking skills required
- Having working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Having experience with Prosystem Engagement, Tax, Checkpoint/PPC and QuickBooks is preferred