Jr UX Designer
Palo Alto , CA 94303
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You will join a forward-thinking creative team who understands the pulse of current design trends. You will act as the user's advocate when developing creative solutions to complex workflows. "Design" and "Customer delight" is embedded in every step of our product cycle. BirdEye has a design first approach that brings consumer grade design and web scale engineering together to create amazing user experiences.
Come join our exciting team as we redefine Customer Experience Management. Rapid iteration, collaboration, and passion is how we drive innovation within BirdEye.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate daily with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers
- Design and craft pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail
- Create detailed UI specifications
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components, and style guidelines
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality
- Work closely with your developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction or related field or work experience as a designer
- Body of design work demonstrating strong design process, and interaction and visual design skills.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, Principle, Marvel, InVision, etc.
- Strong grasp of modern app design patterns
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A great attitude and desire to work in a team environment
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture
- Mentorship opportunities
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Unlimited in-house snacks & drinks
- Growth, Development and Career opportunities which accompany a high-growth organization
What We Do
BirdEye is a Customer Driven Marketing all-in-one platform built from the ground up to help businesses turn every customer into a happy customer. The BirdEye platform enables businesses to monitor reviews from all major sites, gain new reviews, manage customer feedback, and automatically promote their good reputation across the web, social media, and search engines.
BirdEye Customer Experience Platform converts in-moment feedback into swift corrective actions, leading to positive experiences; our natural language processing and big data engine gleans all the customer feedback to provide businesses with actionable insights and competitive benchmarking to fine-tune products, services, and operations.
BirdEye closes the loop on customer experience and reputation management turning customer feedback into the next-generation marketing engine. BirdEye was founded in 2012, and we are now over 170 employees strong and obsessing every day about our over 22.000 customers. We have offices in Palo Alto, Sacramento, Denver, Dallas and New Delhi.
In addition to our relentless focus on the customer, weve received over $30 million in venture funding, weve won a PnP Hottest Startup Award and a Silver Stevie Award in 2016 and rank #15 on Saas1000, the Index of the fastest growing Saas companies. We arent slowing down anytime soon.