Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sefas Innovation is a leading supplier of enterprise software solutions to produce business-critical transactional documents. It includes tools to create new communications, enhance legacy ones, automate processing to manage the end-to-end production of these communications in any format, printed or digital, in a modern business context.
We count among our customers Fortune 500 companies and some of the largest document-generating companies in the world. Additional information on our company is available at www.sefas.com
We are growing strong and fast and we have an immediate opening for a JuniorSoftware Engineer. This position will be located in Burlington, MA. Additional information on the company is available at www.sefas.com
We provide you with initial training on our products and applications, you bring your enthusiasm and your technical skills freshly learned to a multi-cultural, dynamic and fun environment and we are off to building the best team in our industry.
Responsibilities and Activities
You will be directly responsible for the development and deployment of applications and solutions on the Open Print products for our US customers and partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze functional and technical requirements in direct relation with clients for the design and production of enterprise document
- Design, develop, test and deploy mission critical applications and document production workflows relying on the Harmonie Communication Suite of products and languages as well as standard programming languages such as Python (mostly), Java and/or C
- Integrate applications with third-party products and existing IT infrastructure
- Perform on-site installation of the applications developed
- Support clients during User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Provide high value consulting services
- Train and coach customers
- Maintain and increase technical skills and expertise on new products and versions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/technology or related field
- 0-1 year of experience in application or software development
- Proficient with at least one programming language (Python preferred)
- Proficient at shell scripting on Unix/Linux systems
- Familiar with Object Oriented methodologies, such as UML
- Proficient with Linux and MS Windows
- Familiar with database operations and SQL language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy inter-personal interaction and communication
- Logical, structured, organized and precise
- Creative and enjoy solving problems
Personal and inter-personal skills
- Excel at both working independently as well as in a group setting
- Eager to learn new things, discover and experiment
- Open to grow as the company grows
- Available for 20% - 30% travel
This position is limited to US citizens and green card holders only at this time.
- Up to three weeks vacation
- Up to 10 sick days
- Health care, dental, vision 100% premiums paid for you and your dependents
- 401K with company matching up to 4%
- Education assistance
- Paid short and long term disability
- And more...
- This position is limited to US citizens and green card holders only at this time.
- Resume of more than two pages will be automatically discarded.