VIEW JOBS4/1/2020 11:21:04 PM2020-06-30T23:21<p>LINQM is looking to add a Design Electrical Engineer to the team.<br />
<p>&bull; Electrical Engineer experienced in the design of complex manufacturing facilities in a multi discipline environment</p>
<p>&bull; Understand fault currents, complete voltage drop calculations and know the difference between SCCR and KAIC.</p>
<p>&bull; Utilize REVIT MEP and AutoCAD.</p>
<p>&bull; Have experience with SKM Dappor Captor and is able to edit and add information in the model.</p>
<p>&bull; Well versed in National Electrical Code.</p>
<p>&bull; Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.</p>
<p>&bull; Ability to interface with multiple engineering disciplines.</p>
<p>&bull; Desire to do the impossible with a positive and professional &ldquo;never say die&rdquo; attitude.</p>
<p>&bull; Strong desire to be a part of a world class team focused on achieving amazing results</p>
VIEW JOBS3/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-17T00:00Facebook is seeking an Electrical Engineer experienced in the operations support and design of critical facilities to become part of our Data Center Facilities Engineering team. Our data centers are the foundation upon which our rapidly growing infrastructure efficiently operates and our innovative services are delivered. The establishment of new regions in the US, Europe, and Asia are important next steps in the evolution of the Facebook's infrastructure expansion. The Operations Engineering team designs retrofit and upgrade projects and ensures our highly reliable environment is guaranteed. The ideal candidate will be able to work broadly, both leading critical projects cross-functionally as well as work independently leading deep dives and expert analyses.
DATA CENTER FACILITIES ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead complex electrical engineering projects and initiatives including working cross-functionally with design teams, construction, field operations, vendors, and R&D.
Conduct analyses and audits of electrical systems, and lead improvements.
Prepare electrical specifications and design criteria for retrofits, and provide input on future data center design reviews.
Develop comprehensive project plans and inform frequently on progress, risks, and schedule.
Review and develop detailed scripts for change management request (CMR) activities.
Travel to data center sites to lead or support engineering studies, electrical systems audits, startup testing, and full commissioning.
Participate in equipment failure and power outage incidents and drive Root-Cause-Analysis (RCA). Implement solutions broadly across all regions.
Evaluate data center commissioning scripts and participate in commissioning activities (Integrated System Test) for new and retrofitted data centers.
Develop and review design standards, specs, and method of procedures (MOP) for consistency and maximum system reliability.
Generate RFPs, ROMs and SOWs for projects.
Review and update data center electrical "as-built" documentation as re-configurations occur.
Respond to incidents and emergencies.
Participate in vendor, supplier, and contractor management at each site.
Review electrical mission critical system changes with local data center operations teams.
Provide and analyze energy efficient solutions to minimize power losses.
Develop innovative and efficient improvement through lessons learned and Design Change Management.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering
Communication, presentation, project management, and reporting experience
Knowledge of high voltage (115kV, 12kV) substations, mission critical power distribution and generator power systems
Knowledge of industry standards, building codes and safety standards
Cross-discipline knowledge of critical facility systems
Troubleshooting and analytical experience
Knowledge of short circuit coordination and arc flash studies
Experience in load management at the operations level within a critical facility
* Electrical Professional Engineer (PE) registration (Candidates on track to complete this will be considered as well)
Familiarity with SKM or ETAP
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIEW JOBS3/6/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-06-04T00:00The Role
The Automation Controls Engineering team is expanding its scope of responsibility to include the design, fabrication, installation and management of all aspects of new manufacturing lines in order to support the overall mission of transforming the world to sustainable methods of transportation. The ideal candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders (infrastructure, equipment design team, process design team, automation, purchasing, and program management) and external contractors and vendors in order to deliver an integrated manufacturing solution.
* Review line layout concepts to finalize electrical scope.
* Transform concept layouts / designs into fabrication & installation drawings
* 2D + 3D - electromechanical equipment
* ePlan documentation development
* Review electrical drawings and calculate power loads
* Identify and evaluate resources
* Including design, panel manufacturing, construction and implementation
* Support interactions with internal and third parties to obtain all required permits, machine safety buy-offs.
* Design and implement equipment safety as per international codes and standards.
* Coordinate, schedule and manage all electrical installation activities.
* Identify impacts to schedule and develop/implement actions to correct
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering.
* 5-10+ years of industry experience in electrical engineering desired.
* Proficiency designing electrical & power distribution systems in ePlan/AutoCAD Electrical
* Proficiency in field network topology, both theory and practical applications
* Knowledge in electrical designs for different regions including NFPA standards or equivalent (local voltage usage, regulations, governing bodies)
* Proven experience in large scale construction management
* Multi trade with demanding timelines (<4mths)</font>
* Scheduling / schedule management methods
* Site safety management with respect to electrical installations (LOTO, commissioning procedures)
* Experience creating project documentation
* Drawings, inspections, permits, etc