Jr. Cosmetologist / Hair Stylist
Nina Ross Hair & Skin Therapy
Atlanta , GA 30328
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is an excellent opportunity for a Master Cosmetologist who excels in building relationships with clients in a boutique setting.
Our clients expect a high-level customer experience, our aim is to exceed their expectations every day. The perfect person will have the communication skills, positive outlook and problem solving acumen to fit into our family perfectly.
Each day will be different, but on any given day you'll be tasked with:
- Hair Extensions (Microlinks, Hot Fusions, Braidless Sewins)
- Applying scalp therapy treatments, including steam therapy, shampooing, deep conditioning and hair extension removal; which will all be trained
- Prepping hair and supplies for the day
- Running errands for supplies, food and miscellaneous items
- Creating content for our various social media accounts
- Warmly greeting clients and offering light refreshments
- Answer incoming calls and texts and provide excellent information with patience
- Gather, retain, and apply knowledge of existing and new services and products to ensure tasks are completed correctly and are of the highest possible value to the business
- Maintain outstanding relationships with current and potential clients
- Maintain a clean office
* Beauty, Salon, MedSpa, or Esthetics experience required.
Gain real-world experience assisting an Urban Aesthetics Clinic in the exploding beauty industry city of Atlanta, GA.
For the right person this will be a way to get real world Training & Development in various techniques in the cosmetology, medical esthetics and entrepreneurship fields. You'll be trusted and expected to grow within the organization and spring board into a lifelong successful career.