Jr. AEM Developer- Remote
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
My client is looking for multiple Jr. AEM developers.
can interview people remotely who will work remotely but ideally after corona these resources might have to relocate to Raleigh, NC..
2 Front End AEM -$40hr c2c
2 Back End AEM -$40hr c2c
Currently looking to hire an experienced AEM developers. The developers will deliver complex content management solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual, and as part of a team that is led by a Project Manager. They will participate in the implementation of a large enterprise AEM initiatives and will be responsible for the design and hands-on development of web applications using the AEM platform, including, but not limited to, designing and developing site structure, custom components, custom workflows, object model designs (Java APIs), implementation strategy, and unit testing.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic objectives through technology solution implementation
- Setup and configuration of AEM development environments
- Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
- Setup and configuration of dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM
- Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
- Ensure quality of code is high for themselves and other team members
- Designing reusable AEM components for authoring content
- Understand the client's technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience in the development industry
- 3+ years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages, including Adobe Experience Manager version 6.0 or above (version 6.5 a plus)
- Web portal back-end development experience
- Strong Java/J2EE/JSP experience minimum of 3 years developing large system applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting stringent deadlines
PREFERRED SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- Speak and write for industry conferences and forums to establish the company's technical expertise as a world-class implementer with the ARM space
- AEM Developer or Architect certification
- Additional technical certifications a plus
- Experience with data migration and/or AEM upgrades
- Experience with all technical aspects of an AEM project including (but not limited to) environment setup, code base creation, components, templates, OSGi configuration, dispatcher setup and config, and code deployments
This position may require travel upon request.