JPC 6338 - Program Management: Data Management/Migration
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PROLIM (www.prolim.com) is currently seeking Copywriter/Writer for Columbus, OH Location for one of our Top Client.
The Digital UX Content Writer works independently with little supervision responsible for writing and managing the content and content matrices for Card Services division's digital assets. These include (but are not limited to) servicing and transactional web sites (I.e., Account Center, Payment Help Center, Partner Portal), native apps (MLA/eNAC), Point of Sale applications (Pay with Points), and new capabilities (SelectCheckout. Easypay Etc.). This includes coordinating digital content projects and analyzing business partner requirements to determine content strategy; ensuring the content adheres to established UX standards; collaborating with UX interaction designers to ensure meets the user's needs; interfacing with capability and business stakeholders to review and iterate on content deliverables.
Content Writing and Editing
- Write content that clearly and succinctly communicates the features and functionality of products and capabilities to customers within the Enterprise guidelines of style and voice standards. QA, edit/proof content to ensure highest quality and that it adheres to Community voice/tone standards within the Digital Experience. Explain product and capability purpose, functionality, and usage instructions in a way that users can easily understand. Collaborates with Legal and Compliance partners to ensure Products and Capabilities are within Regulatory and Compliance requirements. Partner with UX, IA, Product Owners, among others to understand what the communication need is and then crafts content that answers the business need but from a customer-first lens. The content must be tailored to each platform to the unique attributes of each channel/platform with the goal of ensuring a consistent voice across all channels that maximizes what is unique about each channel.
- Strong organizational skills are required manage the content matrix (and/or matrices) to clearly track copy changes and to ensure consistent copy throughout the project and platform content models. Will work collaboratively with many others including Researchers, Information Architects, Creative Technologists, Visual Designers, Developers and more. Work with Agile team System Analyst members to ensure content variables are tracked correctly before deployments. Consultation and creation of keywords and/or meta data as needed to populate CMS.
Digital Content Expertise
- Strong digital customer experience and sensibilities, awareness of how a broad range of customer types experience technology and the ability to write to be universally and easily understood. Helps guide the UX content strategy by staying current on content trends and best practices along with staying knowledgeable of competitors content and consideration sites. Stays current of web developments and trends to evaluate the feasibility for the company, and reviews new content approaches and recommends the most appropriate ones for the account center as well as working with other content teams to ensure content consistencies. Understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit websites and applications. Ensure that the content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly encourage them to use more products and services and ultimate to buy more.
- Assist with IA and UX to help determine the best terms/labels for any given communication piece such as navigation terms and content groupings. Serve as expert to external department to give guidance on content direction.
- Three or more years Digital Content Creation - specifically writing content for websites and/or mobile apps
Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Digital, Marketing Digital
Awareness of SEO/meta data and creating content for best results.
Experience writing functional content for transactional sites a definite plus. Retail or credit experience desired.
Awareness or experience in creating content for regulated business categories (ie. Banking, credit, insurance, etc.) CMS experience highly desired. Writing hidden content for ADA accessibility a definite plus
Top 3 Skill Required:
- Experience with Digital Copy (not print copy) - REQUIRED
- Experience with Consumer Facing Copy (not B2B) - REQUIRED
- Experience with Accessibility Copy - if possible
Apply online for immediate consideration, please send your updated resume and contact info via email firstname.lastname@example.org
About PROLIM Corporation
PROLIM is a leading provider of end-to-end IT, PLM and Engineering Services and Solutions for Global 1000 companies. Prolim understand business as much as technology, and help our customers improve their profitability and efficiency by providing high value technology consulting, staffing, and project management outsourcing services.
PROLIM's IT and PLM consulting offerings include; Advisory, PLM Software/Services, Program Management, Solution Architecture Training/Staffing, Cloud Solutions, Servers/Networking, Infrastructure, ERP Practices and QA Services. Engineering services include Data Translation, CAD/CAM/CAE, Process & Product Engineering, Prototyping, and Testing/Validation within a wide range of markets and industries.