Spokane , WA 99201
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and taking on new challenges every day? Want to join a company voted 1st in Best Places to Work in Idaho?
CBH Homes, Idahos number one home builder is seeking an experienced Journeyman Electrician/Leader.
Before you apply, please note that you must be dependable, punctual, organized, and have a professional demeanor. You'll be part of an amazing team, so you will need to be a team player, willing to learn and to train others. If you've checked all of these boxes, then this may be the job for you!
- Ability to read blueprints and implement the layout
- Experience in residential and/or commercial electrical systems
- Physically capable of lifting up to 50 lbs while working 8-10 hour days
- Verifiable Journeyman certifications/licensing
- Proven experience and knowledge as an electrician
- Trained in OSHA standard safe work practices
- Quality Health Care Plan that includes Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive Wages
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Growth Reviews
- Career Path Development
- Fun & Loving Work Environment
- $30 - $34 / hour