Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Troubleshoot electrical components, wiring diagram, transformers, motors, panels and circuits.
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems or component(s), using test equipment and hand tools to locate and correct any problem.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gear, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, data network and power supplies.
- Inspecting systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects or the need for adjustment or repair and to ensure compliance to electrical code.
- Identify materials and quantities needed for new and repair projects.
- Be capable of performing a thorough and accurate electrical inspection and communicate findings to the customer and Service Operations
- Ability to complete paperwork such as: work orders, timecard, etc.
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes.
- Perform after-hours work and on-call duty as scheduled.
- Be professional, pay attention to detail and communicate well to others
- Must be a Texas Licensed Journeyman or Master Electrician
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Professional appearance and communication skills
- Must be physically able to lift heavy objects as necessary
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Holidays, Floating Holidays, and PTO