Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Jira And Atlassian Engineer (Remote, Part-Time)
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HyperVelocity Consulting is looking for a part-time contract Senior JIRA and Atlassian Engineer to create fantastic solutions to our clients' problems. If youre passionate about the Atlassian toolset and are committed to absolutely delighting your clients, wed love to meet you.
Were a small-but-dynamic company and our business is quickly growing. We admire critical thinkers with both technical prowess and killer communication skills. Sound like you? Read on!
Please apply if the below describes you:
- You already have an official Atlassian certification or you are confident you can pass the ACP-100.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in technical roles, with 2 years of experience administering an instance of JIRA with at least 200 users.
- At least 50% of your work time has been spent administering or managing Atlassian applications for at least 2 years.
- Extensive experience presenting technology solutions to stakeholders of different disciplines and levels of seniority at a company. You can talk business needs with managers just as easily as you can get technical with the devs.
- You will agree to security and background checks, based on clients requirements.
You get extra points if:
- Youve already got an Atlassian Certification (of any kind).
- Youve previously worked for Atlassian or an Atlassian Solution Partner.
- You can point us to your public writings about Atlassian products blogs, YouTube videos, and articles are great!
- Youre a cat person (were kidding, but only sort of.)
- Hourly rate depending on skills, experience, and fit.
- Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm! Grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!
- Youll work remotely (mostly), with flexible hours.