Jblocks Sr. Software Engineer
Que Technology Group
Fort Meade , MD 20755
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Senior Software Engineer working on MIDDLEWAREs TTO2 in support of the Corporate Reusable Software team (JBlocks). Position involves design, development and documentation of policy-driven software for use in cloud-based systems. Significant interaction with a wide variety of other programs is expected in this role; new requirements are levied regularly on the JBlocks team and are dynamic in complexity. In addition to development, responsibilities also include interpreting and deconflicting requirements, designing implementations to meet requirements, communicating concepts/ideas to leadership, and creating tasking/work plans. Candidates will have to have or develop strong understanding of Access control policies and an intimate understanding of the Customers organization is critical for this role.
- TS/SCI Clearance with full scope polygraph
- Bachelors Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 2+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
- 2+ years experience with Linux, Eclipse, Maven, and Java
- 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 12 years.
At least four of the following skills are required:
- Experience with Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) centered around authorization
- Familiarity with XACML / other access control policy language
- Familiarity with OAuth / OIDC
- Experience with the SMP Register and Manual, and generally with data security policies and common data marking formats as they apply to classified environments
- Experience interacting with the corporate ICAM solution, specifically attributes and authorization
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming theory and best practices for the modularization and decoupling of complex processes
- Experience with UML diagrams and/or other methods of expressing the implementation and operation of software
- Experience implementing multi-threaded applications and with the optimization of complex processes and data structures
- Docker, Spring Boot, or other microservice experience
AWS EC2, Lamda, CodeArtifact, API Gateway, ECS, CloudFormation, etc.