Responsible for ensuring that browser-based systems and applications meet client requirements and operate properly, using software development methodologies. Produce deliverables related to assigned projects and assist in post-implementation support and systems enhancements.
- Understanding of Rest APIs
- Working knowledge of Test Matrix/Test Cases
- Understanding of authentication of web services and/or APIs
- Understanding of SOAP web services
Required Work Experience:
3 Years applications development experience.
Required Work Experience:
* Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
* Understanding of SOAP VS REST Web Service Architecture
* Understanding of API (Application Programing Language)
* Understanding of Single Sign On (SSO)
* Understanding of Authentication, Authorization & Auditing of Web Services
* Understanding of security gateway
* Understanding of different Testing frameworks
* Working knowledge of creating JEST test, SOAP test projects based on testing requirements
* Working knowledge of Test Matrix/Test cases
Preferred Work Experience:
* Understanding/knowledge of IBM DataPower
* Understanding/Knowledge of IBM WTX software
* Understanding/Knowledge of Mainframe programing (Copy book, JCL, Screen, etc)
* Understanding/knowledge of SAML
* Understanding of deployment pipeline concept and tools like UCD, GitHub, etc
Required Skills and Abilities:
Broad understanding of organizational functions, behavior, and inter-relationships. Thorough understanding of database concepts and facilities. Complete understanding of the systems of life cycle. Solid understanding of development and integration methodologies. Solid understanding of currently utilized browser-based programming productivity tools. Good verbal and written communication skills. Thorough knowledge of programming languages and tools used in the department.
Typical office environment. Fast-paced demanding environment.
30% Develop functional design and technical specifications, concept diagrams, and work flow diagrams, in coordination with analysts, development, and/or applicable administrative areas, including user interfaces for web applications, maintenance, monitoring, and software builds and releases. Provide system knowledge, perform research, attend meetings, and review documents.
30% Develop coding to implement project designs for new features or new browser-based systems applications, and debugs existing code.
25% Provide post implementation support, including creation of systems enhancements, and instruction to production support team. Research customer issues and determine appropriate resolutions.
15% Provide estimates as to the duration and cost of future projects.