Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Java (Sr Software Engineer)/GC/USC
Duration: C2H ( 6 month Contract to Hire )
Interview : Telephonic and In person Interview (locals ) and outside = WebEx HIRING IS GOING AND NEED TO START FROM 10TH SEPT 2018 = SO MOVING VERY FASTRequired:
Team size: 5 people on team, 2 are contractors. Only two of the team members have Spring experience.Project: Andy has two lines of business Payfac (ecom platform) and Core. This person will be building APIs on the platform, integrate APIs and rationalize into the Core platform. They have a great Product Team. This is long-term work not just a short contract.Someone that has experience using API management tools like gateways IBM Datapower and/or APIGeeSome remote work once they prove themselves after 2-3 months.CLOUD:
- MUST have Spring
- MUST have Hibernate
- MUST have API development
- NICE to have Someone that has experience using API management tools like gateways IBM Datapower and/or APIGee
- Could have SOAP but not preferred
- Would take someone with 2 years experience but Ideal is 3 to 5 years of experience.
- MUST have large enterprise environment experience
Currently in our team, we use APIGee which runs on cloud for API Management. Also, WP has cloud infrastructure in our Data Center(Private Cloud) and teams are doing POCs on IaC(Infrastruncure As Code), MicroServices, Containerization, CI/CD pipelines etc. That said, us being a Payment Processor our security is generally vary of using public cloud(Azure, AWS etc). Generally, tt will only be allowed if there is strong business case. And we do have some products on Public Cloud. But we as a company and APIs development teams are moving in that direction.Principle Duties and Responsibilities
In this position you will be responsible for application architecture, implementation, code optimization and technical development for web applications using the above technologies, and in addition:
A few of the exciting technologies we work with include:
- Participate end to end in the product life cycle: requirements gathering, analysis, solution design, development, code reviews, testing and implementation using Agile methodologies
- Work with team members to design solutions that are supported by the architecture of the existing systems
- Communicate project status and deliverables between several stakeholders including product managers, project managers and engineers.
- Review the UI and API designs of your peers, as well as fix bugs and troubleshoot operational issues as they occur.
- Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Hatoes, Spring Data, Hibernate
- AngularJS, Node JS
- Jenkins, Nexus, XL Deploy/Release
- API Gateways such as APIGee, IBM Datapower
- Web Services (REST, JSON, XML)
- 3+ years of experience building RESTful API's using various Spring Projects such as Spring Boot, Spring Hatoes, Spring Data etc.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field is preferred, or professional experience working with related technologies
- Extensive RESTful APIs design experience.
- Working experience with API gateways IBM Datapower and/or APIGee is a plus and preferred.
- Have developed or supported an operationally critical web service or distributed application
- Experience working collaboratively using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication and collaboration skills
- Integrated Payments, Now Worldpay's developers work very closely with strong supporting teams and will need excellent interpersonal skills.
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
Note:This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.