VIEW JOBS11/8/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-06T00:00Who We Are
Every day, our solutions affect people throughout the world. From Fortune 100 companies to start-ups, GalaxE develops and implements strategic projects that are critical to the success of customers' businesses and the lives of tens of millions of people.
For over twenty-five years, we have grown and evolved into a multi-national firm that employs over 2000 team members worldwide. But we're not done evolving. It took collaboration and innovation to get here, and it takes collaboration and innovation to get where we (and our customers) want to be tomorrow.
What does this mean for our employees? They have the security of an established company, with the benefits of working for a company where great minds, hard work, leadership and innovation are highly regarded and rewarded.
As Thomas Edison said, "There's a way to do it better – find it". We want our employees to find it.
We're looking for creative people, with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to work on awesome projects! Sound like you? Come work with us! Find out for yourself what it means to be part of the GalaxE team.
It's not always easy, but important work never is. #WeAreGalaxE
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
What You Will Do
* Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions
* Ensure alignment of solutions with business and IT goals/objectives
* Identify and quantify scope and impact of business changes on system
* Facilitate/lead/participate in identification of solution options and feature
* Communicate solution options to business owners/stakeholders (e.g. architecture reviews)
* Collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements
* Incorporate software and system architecture (e.g. infrastructure, network) into conceptual designs
* Ensure alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps, capital plans)
* Identify gaps between established standards and proposed solutions, and follow the exception/waiver process as needed
* Maintain awareness of current technology assets and the capability of each
* Understand and adhere to architecture Governance framework
Skills and Experience You Will Need
* Strong expertise with Java (J2EE) and supported frameworks (Spring, Spark, Hibernate, etc.)
* Working experience with DB2, Oracle, and MS SQL
* Experience with Agile development methodology
* Great troubleshooting and design skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to collaborate with multiple teams (some management required)
* Ability to interact with the business side to provide estimates and manage releases
* Hands-on experience with GitHub
* Experience working in DevOps
* Jenkins experience
VIEW JOBS10/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-25T00:00Java Developer - Spring, Hibernate, full stack
* Somerset, NJ
* Full Time
Software Developer: Alliance Life Sciences
We are looking for a local NJ candidate that can start Immediately or with 2 weeks notice.
We will consider a full time employee or hourly contractor.
Sorry, no 3rd party candidates
We are looking for a talented Mid/Senior level Java Developer with Spring/Hibernate experience or Full stack experience to join our team and assist with our projects. Under general supervision design and develop new software applications based on business /stakeholder requirements. Work with a broad range of technologies on a multi-disciplinary design team.
* Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation
* Integrate software applications into a variety of existing customer platforms using open source tools and technologies
* Planning, designing and conducting Unit and System Integration Tests, correcting errors and re-testing to deliver an error-free product
* Reacting quickly and as necessary to live software errors and service problems, limiting downtime and resolving the problem during project handover
* Report progress, delays and risks on assigned activities to Project Lead and Team Lead
* Maintain code and all related artifacts in source control; perform code merges and resolve conflicts as defined by development process, update documentation and automated tests
* Develop code, configuration files, build scripts, schemas or other artifacts as assigned by Team Lead
* Develop system integration test to verify the code running in its functional environment
* Work with the Project Lead and Team Lead to schedule features into Releases
* Conceptualize, define, design and prototype systems that assist in managing network resources
* Verify build and deployment completeness of the features owned in the QA environment before making it available for Testing
* Assist QA and production testing and deployment; assume ownership of the work until it passes successful Production Verification Test
* Test all code, content, build and unit test changes in the lowest environments first, if such environments
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Application development using one or more of the following:
Java frameworks, including Spring, JSF, and Hibernate is highly desirable
Web Application hosting on Tomcat or with any other Application servers
Experience in oracle database and writing SQL/ PL SQL and ORM tools like Hibernate
* Exposure to Agile methodologies and experience in one or more of the following tools, architecture/technologies:
Microservices architecture using RESTful or SOAP Web Services
jQuery, Reacts, Angular or node.JS scripting
Multi-tiered infrastructure including load balancers, databases, apache, application servers etc.
Experience in JUnit/Google unit test/Cucumber is a plus
Experience with non-traditional DBs, like MySQL & MongoDB is a plus
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented (OO) Design and Analysis
* Experience with Linux, virtualized environments, shell scripting and or Openstack is a plus
* Exposure to continuous integration/build technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, CI, Buildbot is a plus
* Object oriented architecture, programming and programming methods required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of software applications
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
3 to 5 (for Mid) and 5 to 10 (for senior) years of software development experience on a J2EE platform or equivalent combination
of skills, education and experience.
Unrestricted permanent US work authorization
Work is performed on site at our Somerset NJ headquarters or at various customer locations as required.
Alliance Life Sciences
Alliance Life Sciences offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan and a healthy Paid Time Off policy. Our Company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Alliance Life Sciences will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, Vietnam era of veteran status, physical or mental disability, creed, citizen status or any other status protected by federal, state of local law. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Karen Goldin Manager, Talent Acquisition
Alliance Life Sciences, an Eversana Company
Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/KarenGoldin
Apply for Position
Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group, Inc.SomersetNJ
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Sr Electro-Mechanical Technician - New Jersey
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Intelligrated is currently looking to hire a Sr. Electro-Mechanical Technician in New Jersey area
The Industrial Maintenance Technician will operate within our customer's facilities performing the maintenance function per the Intelligrated contract. The Industrial Maintenance Technician is critical to
the smooth operation of our customer's distribution centers and will be required to perform troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of our customer's various material handling systems. The Customer Service Technician will take the initiative to coordinate with other departments the activities required for the safe and satisfactory completion of any job tasks. The Customer Service Technician will represent Intelligrated on site and will also need to follow our customer's guidelines for general work practices outlined on site.
Assists other Technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment
Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures
Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g. multi-meter, laptop)
Operates material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment; utilizes TCPiP as a troubleshooting/setup tool
Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to safety and quality procedures
Troubleshoots and repairs complex electrical/electronic problems with equipment, networks, PC logic controls, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and external Input/Output (I/O) devices where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious
Assists in the development of specific technical and training documentation; assists in the development of a Technical Support Help Desk/Troubleshooting Guide
Provides resolutions to mechanical, technical/controls issues; documents all information relating to customer support issues in CMMS and Dashboard database; utilizes resources in other departments (when
necessary) to expedite the resolution of conveyor related issues
Provides information to the Customer Service Department and other members of management to enhance Customer Service success
Follows up with customers and other departments to ensure issues have been resolved
Participates in cleaning the conveyor systems and part cage as appropriate
Maintains inventory of company supplied tools
Completes appropriate paperwork in a timely manner
Adheres to all department and company standards, operating procedures and safety requirements while contributing to improvement
May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Sr. Level Includes:
Serves as a Technical Trainer to the Customer Service Technician
Takes the role of the CSS Site Supervisor on days required
Analyzes and troubleshoots reoccurring issues and creates an ROI to support the change
35 Perform troubleshooting equipment repair and cleaning 30 Preventive maintenance 20 Diagnose mechanical and electrical problem 10 Performs mechanical and electrical installation or modification to Intelligrated &Legacy equipment 5 Complete various weekly reports
YOU MUST HAVE
* Basic: High School diploma or GED is required
* 2-4 Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience required, (Sr level 5+ yrs.)
* 2-4 Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience required, (Sr. level 5+ yrs.)
* MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
* Shift work may be required.
* Sr. level requires ability to travel extensively
* Material handling experience in Conveyor, sortation, palletizers, and robotics is a plus.
* Controls Troubleshooting experience a plus
* Networking Troubleshooting experience a plus, but required for Sr. Level.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.NonexemptDiscover Honeywell Intelligrated
* Job ID: HRD28979
* Category: Customer/Product Support
* Location: 265 Davidson Avenue, Suite 219 & 225, Somerset, NJ 08873 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.