Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking for an application developer to perform activities that support Equity Portfolio Management, Investing, Analytics, Modeling and Compensation systems. This person will be involved in maintaining and enhancing existing systems as well as implementing new processes and applications. Ideal candidate will be an experienced JAVA programmer, MUST have Integration, and Spring Framework experience, using Eclipse IDE. In addition, experience with Subversion, Maven, and Jenkins would be beneficial. This person will also be responsible for developing test plans and documents according to SSAE 16 coding practices. The Consultant will work with Company employees as requested and in a manner appropriate to meet Company quality and schedule standards. Experience in Financial Services industry would be a plus.Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently or with members of the team.
- Accepts accountability by checking for understanding and providing feedback.
- Verbal and written communication demonstrate clarity, focus and accuracy.
- Experience with object-oriented development using JAVA
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Be able to submit fingerprints and statements of personal accounts for Code of Ethics disclosure
Resource must have effective team and interpersonal communication skills, work with minimal direction, pay strict attention to detail and quality, and able to deal with ambiguous requirements by meeting with team and business partners to drill down on specific deliverables required. Resource should be able to manage work to deadlines while remaining flexible to changes.