Dedicated Tech Services, Inc.
Columbus , OH 43215
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies please.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidate should have deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction for one or more release of an application
- College degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Candidate needs to be engaging and outgoing and have an ease to explain his/her work and decisions
- Looking for pair programming experience and ability to communicate in addition to technical skills
- Outstanding communicator - thinker, approachable, able to define what they are doing and why?
- Ability to explain decision on test driving development
- Requires understanding of business areas.
- Front End Java development experience
- SQL script skills
- Testing Framework champion using either Selenium. Junit, Cucumber, & Gherkin
- Agile Scrum experience
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of software design paradigms and techniques
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and proficiency with SQL
- Experience with black box and white box testing techniques and methodologies
- Experience with functional, regression, performance, and stability testing
- Ability to effectively multi-task different testing assignments and projects
- Ability to work with a variety of technologies and third-party products
- Solid knowledge of defect tracking tools
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge in algorithms, time management, and self-efficiency
- This position will be responsible for:
- requirements analysis, design, development, and QA best practices within the Agile team
- development of automation scripts
- driving best practices for automation
- assisting and developing quality assurance technology framework, which may include documenting policies and procedures
- Development of test strategies/test plans, development and execution of automated scripts and manual test cases
- Create marketing background