VIEW JOBS11/29/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-27T00:00We Are Hiring
$10,000 Sign on bonus available for external candidates with at least one year of an ICU nurisng experience.
RN-ICU - Critical Care Unit - Full-Time, Nights (7p-730a) - AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center - Chicago, IL
Why Join AMITA Health?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
* Implement and monitor patient care plans.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
* Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
* Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
* Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Preferred Credential(s):
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
VIEW JOBS11/27/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-25T00:00Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World's Most Admired Companies 2020 Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure: Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they strive to understand what drives our customers. What is their environment or user story based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
As a Software Developer III at Siemens Smart Infrastructure, you will collaborate across interdisciplinary teams to improve and develop software products for the commercial HVAC market. Working within our Cloud development team, you will have the opportunity to apply Cloud and Web technologies in our products to enable smart buildings.
* Design software applications for building automation components and sub-systems based on mentorship from senior peers.
* Complete the development of software test requirements (unit and integration); Deploys selected software testing methods in standard environments and reports results
* Write user documentation for internal process and external customer support.
* Partner with Product Management to understand Features and market requirements to better implement product designs.
* Apply current software practices for product design and model documentation.
* Collaborate in international, multi-site development in an agile environment.
* Applies Siemens development processes.
* Committed and ambitious to learn; keen to develop skills to stay ahead of technology trends.
* Pinpoints the actual cause of problems and actively searches for novel approaches
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
* University degree in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent.
* 1-5 years of current practical experience in software development, documentation and test-focused design.
* Coding expertise in C#/.NET, C++, Java/J2EE, or Go with a "code it right the first time" attitude!
* Technical capability in one or more of the following: AWS Landscape, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Micro-Service Architecture / Solution and Production Experience.
* Keen to deliver quality services in every aspect.
* Excellent Communication.
* Competitive salary based on qualifications
* Health, dental, and vision plans with options
* Matching 401(k)
* Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
* Paid parental leave
* Company cell phone and laptop
* Extensive product training and professional career development
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
'At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds'
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.