Java full-stack developer- 1
Tampa, FLAll candidates presented must know that when hired for the role that they will start out working remote initially due to COVID-19 with their offices closed but that they must be expected to work onsite in the office once offices are reopen (tentative target in Q2). When office reopens: 3 days onsite, 2 days remote (subject to change based on team business needs).
6 Month Contract- NO C2C
This role is contract to hire
1. Minimum 5 years' experience in application development and systems analysis
2. Degree in a technical discipline or related experience
3. Excellent knowledge of Software Implementation Lifecycle (SILC) and Agile.
4. Strong Java and SPRING experience
5. Good database knowledge Oracle/Snowflake
6. Angular/React experience is a plus
7. Microservices experience is a plus
8. Experience with web deployment and tomcat.
9. Understanding of web security concepts
10. Experience with shell scripting --Analysis of project requirements and development of technical specifications
11. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.