Two95 International Inc.
Herndon , VA 20170
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Java Developer
Type : Contract 1+ Year
Location : Herndon, VA; Washington DC; Kansas City
Rate : $Open/hour
Highly motivated, always learning and willing to partner with their leadership team, project teams, and clients to solve complex IT and business problems. They should have a positive attitude that sets the tone for their team. Most importantly, they should embrace unique culture by sharing their knowledge and experience with our team through collaboration, group work and peer review. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The individual will be reporting to the program manager.KEY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Design, develop, and extend high performance, test-driven code that meets requirements and is scalable and maintainable
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle, including designing and developing new system architecture and improvements
- Developing, deploying and managing software across the full Continuous Delivery life-cycle.
- Leading and mentoring other engineers as well as liaising with other parts of the business.
- Provide Hands-on problem solving with a willingness to do whatever it takes to complete an objective.
- Wisely develop practical solutions, sometimes even at the expense of purity.
- Plan and negotiate with peers to meet deadlines.
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in any discipline required
- Oracle Java Certification / SCJP (7 and above)
- Advanced degree preferred
- Java Developer with 10-12 years of JAVA Web application development experience is required
- Experience in designing and developing applications using J2EE platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Threading, Class loading, Session/Memory Management, Transaction management, Messaging, etc.)
- Spring Transaction Management
- Java Messaging / MQ Series
- Java Beans
- Needs to understand how threads work to eliminate concurrency issues.
- Experience in the Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC
- Experience writing API interfaces and integrating HTTP/Restful/SOAP interfaces
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM Hibernate technologies
- Experience with build tools, like Maven or Gradle
- Experience with version control system Nexus repository/Git/Subversion
- Experience with DevOps and Jenkins
- Knowledge of dependency management
- Service Locator
- SQL Server
- Understanding of dependency management.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your salary requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.