The Organic Recruiter
Houston , TX 77002
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a passionate, experienced software developer who is motivated, pays close attention to detail, and is well-acquainted with both front- and backend web development. Join our team on the leading edge of technological advancement as you work to develop, test and troubleshoot new software platforms, data entry methods and applications. Share your creativity, expertise and innovation, and have a hand in the decisions that affect the direction and performance of the entire company. You will be faced with a series of problem-solving situations on a daily basis that requires team coordination, crisis management and out-of-the-box thinking. In our efforts to become a more seamlessly web-integrated company, we are looking for top-notch developers to join our team.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with message-oriented middleware such as 29 West/Solace/AMPS/RV.
- Building high-performance, low-latency trading components
- Java along with a background in multi-threaded implementation and low-latency messaging; Solid understanding of Reactor Pattern focused systems
- Interfacing with front-office traders to gather specifications/requirements
- Develop robust systems with an eye towards performance, supportability and maintainability
- Strong development practices including pairing, code reviews, unit testing and regression testing
- Collaborative attitude when interacting with other developers, support, and front-office
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years' experience in web and software development