One Network Enterprises
Dallas , TX 75201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Software Developer will be a member of the product development team at One Network Enterprises. They will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. This developer will be expected to take ownership of significant portions of our product from a technical perspective and guide junior developers in implementing new features and enhancements.Essential Functions:
- Must be a US Citizen
- One Networks SDK for enterprise applications and custom Chat/Notification plugins for One Network provided SaaS Systems.
- Work with UI technologies.
- Implement J2EE concepts (RESTful Web services and MVC pattern) using ONE Platform SDK. Develop complex SQL queries and stored procedures using Oracle SQL Developer.
- Debug JIRA issues, update and manage requirement documents using SVN version control tool.
- Work with integration frameworks including EDI, JSON, XML, REST, SOAP etc.
- Merge code between different branches and manage revisions using Perforce(P4V).
- Participate in client meetings, design sessions, deployments, production support activities and on-call activities.
BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Supply Chain or equivalent experienceExperience and Skills:
One Network Enterprises promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.
- Two to five years development experience to includeJava, J2EE, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SVN, Eclipse, and PL/SQL.