Java Developer needs minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Java Developer requires:
Should have good knowledge of spring framework , EJB , MDB and web service related concepts (SOAP messages , SOAP client etc…).
Should have knowledge of working in AIX/Unix environments and also writing shell scripts.
Must know to work with WebSphere application server. Developers will be responsible to build the ear and specify any configurations needed on WebSphere to make the application work. EPH is highly configuration driven environment and the applications are portable across the environments.
Should be able to work with the existing code base after getting a minimal knowledge transfer about the application.
Knowledge of working with DB2 database
Working with Rational application developer to build applications.
Knowledge of IBM Infosphere MDM is a plus.
Should be able to work independently on assigned application modules
VIEW JOBS9/28/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-12-27T00:00Job Description Job #: 1011049
Salesforce Developer in Lincoln, RI!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Salesforce Developer role in Lincoln, RI. This is a permanent position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Salesforce Developer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Sierra Smith, Technical Recruiter, at [ Link Removed ] .
Position: Salesforce Developer
Apex Job ID: 1011049
Location: Lincoln, RI
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
This Salesforce Developer will provide coverage and support of production Salesforce systems. This candidate will need an in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform to achieve the highest level of technical and applications expertise, utilizing processes, tools, standards, and concepts that best leverage the Salesforce platform using Agile methodologies. Responsibilities will include translating business requirements into well architected solutions, prepare and/or review detailed program specifications from which solutions will be developed. Along with Remaining current with Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from scheduled releases, acquisitions and Salesforce App Exchange tools.
* 4-6 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
* Minimum 2 years of Lighting experience.
* Understand APIs to debug and troubleshoot.
* Either Sales and Service Cloud or Financials Services Cloud is required.
Nice to haves:
* Any Administration experience.
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] -6178.
VIEW JOBS7/24/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-10-22T00:00QA Developer (Corporate Information Systems)
25 Amica Way
Lincoln, RI 02865
Want to join a company where doing good is what we do?
The feeling is mutual.
* Build technical and application expertise, including the use of existing and emerging technologies, tools, programming, and technology concepts
* Develop, configure tools, or leverage other application based solutions for the purpose of ensuring high quality applications and systems
* Create test strategies, approaches, test scenarios and test ideas with clear intent
* Provide project stakeholders with information relevant to or intended to influence decisions that will positively impact the quality of application development delivery
* Review business requirements, stories, system designs, and continually seek to understand all facets of application development activities for the purpose of providing the most efficient and effective technical based testing solutions
* Oversee and guide vendor resources performing similar work
* Provides application developers with feedback during reviews or assistance with enhanced unit testing
* Identifies risks, issues, potential defects, or defects in any phase of the project life cycle, managing them through closure
* Bachlors degree preferred with 3+ years of experience in Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
* 2+ years of experience in test automation or application development
* Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of programming and industry prevalent testing utilities
* Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
Generous retirement benefits
Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, genetic information, disability or sexual orientation. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.
Amica Mutual InsuranceLincolnRI
VIEW JOBS10/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-15T00:00Overview
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the general direction of the Principal Investigator or designee, the Program Director is responsible for managing the day to day operations of NIH or other externally-funded, large scale projects. The program director will collaborate with investigators, consultants, project directors, and contract officers at the university, commonwealth, and national levels.
This position is located at the QARC data center in Lincoln, RI. QARC provides radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging services to sponsors conducting cancer clinical trials. This position has no patient contact.
* Direct and coordinate all phases and operational tasks of assigned research projects, e.g. recruitment/screening/follow-up activities; intervention design and implementation activities; and data collection and management activities
* Monitor grant expenditures, including subcontractors work, collaborate and negotiate with subcontractors in the coordination of off-site operations
* Participate in the conceptual design of new studies
* Responsible for the management of difficult participant cases and adherence to protocol issues
* Assist in the development of annual budgets and technical reports in collaboration with the Administrator
* Develop and supervise collaboration with participating research sites
* Plan, conduct, and record meetings of steering committees, data analysis, and other appropriate working groups
* Design and assist in the production of self-instructional and multi-media programs that promote research goals
* Write the quarterly progress reports and annual progress reports for submission to the external funding agency
* Participate in qualitative and quantitative data analysis
* Coordinate schedules of subcontractors and professional consultants to meet project plans
* Recruit, select, supervise and evaluate activities of project employees and field staff
* Assist with orientation and supervision of graduate interns (e.g. public health or medical students) and research assistants
* Participate in new funding proposal development.
* Participate in the writing and production of manuscripts.
* Design and conduct formative and pilot studies, e.g. focus group session with study participants.
* Provide direct backup for the Principal Investigator and serve as the P.I.'s designate as appropriate.
* Perform other job duties as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Public Health, Health Education, or equivalent experience
* 5-7 years experience developing, implementing and evaluating health education/health promotion activities, or related experience
* 3 years experience in supervision of staff, project management of large scale research projects, and developing budgets
* Strong theoretical and analytic skills
* Demonstrated experience in problem solving and developing collaboration between investigators and institutions
* Demonstrated experience in data management, computer use, and data analysis
* Communication skills, both oral and written necessary to interact with funding agencies, other research sites, other study personnel, and Medical Center staff
* Ability to travel to both local and national off- site locations
Under the general direction of the Principal Investigator or designee
Manage project employees and field staff
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Usual Office Environment
University Of Massachusetts Medical SchoolLincolnRI