Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident! No third parties please!This is a 2-3 month contract position with a strong indication that it will be extended.This is a remote position.Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
Work on integrating two systems from the merging of two companies.
Tweaking a number of home grown applications.
Working with Reconciliation statements.
Working with AWS.
Tweaking existing interfaces.
Building interfaces with AIM.
Working with SQL.
3-8 years of strong Java experience.
Experience working with SQL.
Experience working with Reconciliation statements is a plus.
Experience working in a financial services environment is a big plus.
VIEW JOBS10/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-17T00:00Equitable Advisors is currently seeking someone to join our team as a Financial Professional. As a Financial Professional, you will:
* Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
* Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
* Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status
* Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high quality service
* Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities and investment options
What it takes to be an Equitable Advisors' Financial Professional
* A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
* Relevant professional FINRA securities registrations
* If you do not have the following, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations
* Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
* Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
Ability to draw upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and sustain long-term relationships
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
* MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
Benefits of working with us
* Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
* Personalized and comprehensive training and support
* Advancement and management opportunities
* A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Securities offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC (NY, NY (212) 314-4600), member FINRA, SIPC (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). Investment advisory products and services offered through Equitable Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. Annuity and insurance products offered through Equitable Network, LLC. Equitable Advisors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@equitable.com.
GE-3085723 (06/20) (Exp.06/22)
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!
VIEW JOBS10/15/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-13T00:00Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
Abbott Point of Care is a global leader in providing critical medical diagnostic and data management products for rapid blood analysis that are intuitive, reliable, and cost-effective. Our i-STAT System is an advanced, portable diagnostic tool that provides real-time, lab-quality results within minutes to accelerate patient-care decision-making. The i-STAT System has the industry's most comprehensive menu of tests in a single, with-patient platform, including tests for blood gases, electrolytes, chemistries, coagulation, hematology, glucose, and cardiac markers. By delivering lab-quality results in minutes, our i-STAT System fosters a collaborative, patient-centered environment while driving improved operational performance.
Our location in Princeton, New Jersey currently has an opportunity for a Manager, Global Marketing Services. The Manager of Global Marketing Services will lead Abbott's Point of Care marketing support functions. They will manage a team to support international commercial needs with regards to digital marketing, branding, websites, design and regulatory reviews. This person will work closely with the geographic area marketers to understand international needs, ensure all marketing activities are supported and take on additional projects as needed to support marketing infrastructure. This person will work cross functionally and build strong collaborative relationships with other Abbott divisions, Medical Affairs, Commercial teams, and Commercial Excellence. This is an excellent position for a manager who seeks to grow a strong career with a leader in diagnostic testing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Maintain APOC global websites
* Deliver graphic design services for the Global Strategic Marketing and Global Commercial Team
* Facilitate medical, legal and regulatory review of advertising and promotion materials
* Maintain APOC digital asset library
* Assist with digital marketing programs
* Assist with software releases
* Monitor, measure and refine marketing programs
* Lead the customer journey research across Abbott divisions
* Lead the implementation of branding guidelines
* Sales support: Liaison to US Sales GM, lead execution of brand strategy across digital channels and develop/update sales collateral.
* Marketing operations: Budget Management, vendor management, team management and personnel development
* Possess strong project management skills, with proven ability to clearly define objectives and priorities. Develop project plans and manage to deadlines.
* Have an innate ability to manage and lead a team, manage timelines, coach and mentor product managers and procure the optimal output in a timely fashion.
* Prepare polished slides and present in executive level meetings as required.
* Build strong coalition of area marketers to understand international needs and support regions.
* Interface with consultants, marketing research firms, ad agencies, other vendors, and customers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING
* Bachelor's degree is required.
* At least 8 years of experience in healthcare marketing is needed with background in pharmaceuticals, diagnostics or devices.
* Experience with managing a team and leadership is required. Exceptional marketing capabilities, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (including presentation and listening skills with senior level staff).
* Demonstrated track record of success in global product launches and commercialization.
* Experience with IVD or medical devices preferred but not required.
* Demonstrated ability to market highly technical science. Leadership experience managing and coaching a team.
* Capable of presenting in executive level meetings.
* Positive attitude, confidence, integrity and professionalism. Initiative and self-motivation; strong work ethic; leadership and team orientation; strong proactive interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with others; ability to work in a matrixed environment, strong cross-functional management by influence
* MBA or Master's degree is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
* Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
* Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
* Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
* Paid time off
* 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
* The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @Abbott News and @AbbottGlobal.
VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00<p>We are seeking a solar and energy storage project developer with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us grow our solar and energy storage project development portfolio within various markets in the US. This position is part of a small, collaborative and entrepreneurial team, and will be exposed to all aspects of the project development life cycle. The ideal candidate for this position should be flexible and capable of working in a dynamic team of professionals. He/She isn’t only smart and analytical but is also a personable self-starter who can independently complete tasks on schedule. In addition, is comfortable speaking and responding to questions in a public forum, and capable of tailoring their communication style to fit different audiences.</p><p>The Project Developer will need to learn and understand complex technical, legal, and financial concepts related to project development and effectively communicate those concepts to different project stakeholders. The candidate should be comfortable with basic principles of project development, finance, solar and storage technology, and economics. An understanding of land development or acquisition, the electric utility industry, solar and energy storage technology, and/or energy markets is considered a major advantage. Likewise, prior experience in project development, project management, and/or project finance is a plus. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of successful team and play an instrumental role in the continuous growth of CS Energy.<br></p><h3><br></h3><h3>Essential Duties and Responsibilities</h3><ul> <li>Work closely with manager and other team members to uncover new opportunities and drive forward existing projects under development.</li> <li>Generate new opportunities through networking and market research.</li> <li>Interface directly with landowners, PPA counterparties, local and state government officials, and other project stakeholders</li> <li>Manage the permitting process including attending permitting meetings and driving stakeholder engagement </li> <li>Manage the interconnection processes</li> <li>Develop new relationships with project partners</li> <li>Research, conduct self-guided analysis, produce reports, and present information clearly to management.</li> <li>Analyze, understand, and apply statutory incentives, rules, and standards in the development process</li> <li>Perform industry research and competitive analysis </li> <li>Compilation and analysis of data for project stakeholders</li> <li>Travel to project site locations and stakeholder meetings will be required</li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Up to 3 - 5 Years of Work Experience (direct experience in solar development or financing is a plus)</li> <li>Bachelor’s degree from a top college in Business Administration, Math, Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, or Engineering (equivalent experience accepted)</li> <li>An understanding of land development or acquisition, the electric utility industry, solar and energy storage technology, and/or energy markets highly desired</li> <li>Previously experience interacting directly with landowners, PPA counterparties, local and state government officials, and other project stakeholders</li> <li>Self-directed, motivated, and flexible self-starter with ability to work independently and to autonomously manage tasks</li> <li>Ability to break-down a complex situation into discrete components and prioritize them to drive the project forward</li> <li>Able to accomplish multiple/simultaneous assignments within deadlines; Strong due diligence skills</li> <li>Basic understanding of market strategy and ability to assess market segments </li> <li>Research experience; experience in the solar development space considered an advantage – including experience working with and/or negotiating land leases and PPAs</li> <li>Financial acumen and a solid understanding of economic value proposition analysis</li> <li>Working knowledge of project-based financial models</li> <li>Ability to interface with co-workers, partners, and clients (of varying functions) in a professional manner</li> <li>Desire to expand breadth of knowledge in potentially new industries and areas</li> <li>Exceptional professional communication and presentation skills, both written and oral</li> <li>Comfortable forming, writing, and presenting a coherent argument using data and fact-based opinions following a detailed analysis</li> <li>Proficient in MS Office Suite (PPT, Excel and Word)</li> <li>Entrepreneurial Drive and willingness to be a part of a team pursuing new business opportunities in the face of challenges. </li> <li>Travel to project site locations and stakeholder meetings will be required (Ability to travel up to 25%)</li> </ul><ul> <p>*All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment must take a pre-employment drug test and receive a negative result as a condition of hire</p> <br> </ul><h3>About CS Energy</h3><p>Do you want to work in the exciting and rapidly growing renewable energy industry? Do you thrive in the dynamic and ambitious environment where you can see the impact of your work in real time? Are you ambitious and results oriented? If so, CS Energy is looking for you. CS Energy is a leading integrated energy company that designs and builds optimized projects in the solar, storage, and emerging energy industries for our customers across the United States. CS Energy is jointly owned by Ares Infrastructure and Power and The Conti Group. We are an extremely bankable company with over $350 million of bonding capacity, a strong balance sheet, and established banking relationships required to fund our operations. CS Energy has over 140 employees and are currently executing projects in all regions of the United States.</p><p>Ares Infrastructure and Power strategy seeks to provide flexible capital for cash-generating assets across the climate infrastructure, natural gas generation, and energy transportation sectors. Ares Infrastructure and Power leverages a broadly skilled and cohesive team of more than 25 investment professionals with deep domain experience and has deployed $8 billion of capital in over 140 investments and more than 200 different infrastructure and power assets and companies. Ares Management Corporation is a leading global alternative investment manager operating three integrated businesses across Credit, Private Equity and Real Estate. Ares Management’s investment groups collaborate to deliver innovative investment solutions and consistent and attractive investment returns for fund investors throughout market cycles. Ares Management’s global platform had $144 billion of assets under management as of September 30, 2019 and employs approximately 1,200 employees in over 20 offices across four continents. Please visit <a href="https://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aresmgmt.com&esheet=52138470&newsitemid=20191203005305&lan=en-US&anchor=www.aresmgmt.com&index=2&md5=b55b5e36d4fefe3a938b0a743a7960b3" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener" class="external">www.aresmgmt.com</a> for additional information.</p><p>The Conti Group is a privately held group of companies spanning the construction, engineering, renewable energy, real estate, technology and biotech markets whose mission is to create positive impact and great value for customers, partners, employees, and society.</p><p>CS Energy is an equal opportunity employer<br>directly with landowners, PPA counterparties, local and state government officials, and other project stakeholders</p><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><p>CS Energy has great benefits. We provide medical, dental and vision. Life insurance, 401(k) matching plan, EAP, wellness programs and many other optional programs are offered as well.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p>CS EnergyEdisonNJ