Divihn Integration Inc.
Deerfield , IL 60015
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Design, build, maintain and test applications to improve patient outcomes and patient safety. This engineer will be responsible for designing and implementing a medical device application. This full-stack web developer, who is an expert in UI Design especially charting, will also be responsible for continuing to improve our application, fix defects and deliver high-quality code while maintaining requirements.
• Perform standard software development assignments (author requirements, design, develop code, unit testing, etc.) which are typically a significant portion of a larger project, adhering to defined methods, techniques, theories, corporate and division Standard Operating Policies
• Provide technical input and scheduling information to cross-functional teams.
• Engage in the architecture and platform design for medical device applications.
• Select sound techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations under the direction of a supervisor.
• Act independently with minimal supervision to conduct smaller approved projects.
• Make recommendations for software product and process improvements based on technical knowledge.
• Utilize software engineering methodologies and tools to solve straightforward problems (e.g., software requirements management, software configuration management, unit testing, static analysis, and FMEA).
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or related field and 5-8 years related experience.
• Experience with Micro-services architecture
• Experience with single-page applications and component-based development
• Experience with 2+ years of enterprise web-based UI development for cross-browser supports (IE11, Firefox, Chrome)
• Experience with 3+ years of developing responsive UIs using HTML5, CSS3 and CSS extension languages such as SAAS, Stylus, etc.
• Experience with 2+ years of consuming promised based REST APIs in UI development
• Experience with securing web applications using tokens
Experience with creating reusable UI component development and package them tools such as NPM, webpack, rollupJS, etc.
Experience with web-based UI unit testing tools like Jest, Karma, etc.
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with software application architecture design and optimization
• Be passionate about software quality and be prepared to advocate on behalf of good processes and best practices.
• Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form
• Experience with medical device or other regulated software engineering disciplines (e.g., software development environments, configuration management tools, code inspection techniques and tools, testing methods and test management tools).