Java Developer - Tampa2
Tampa , FL 33603
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Java Developer- Tampa2
Jersey City or Boston or Dallas or Tampa
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
This is a 6 Month Contract- NO C2C.
This role is contract to hire !
Why you'll love this job:
- Being a member of Product Management and Delivery Team, you will build application components,
- test and deploy code. You have awareness of data security, retention, and recovery issues. You can
- research technologies independently. You will develop expertise on significant application
- components, vendor products, program languages, databases, and operating systems. Execute on
- the plan by building components, testing, and deploying solutions.
- Develop domain expertise on one or more programming languages, vendor products,
- DTCC applications, data structures, business lines.
- Requirements Elaboration - offer feedback to project team during build as issues arise
- Data Modeling - understand data structures
- Demonstrating frameworks - under mentorship of more senior technical staff
- System Performance - provide solutions that satisfy performance requirements; construct test cases and strategies that account for performance requirements
- Security implement solutions and carry out test plans working with more senior technical staff to validate security requirements
- Standards is aware of technology standards and understand technical solutions need to be consistent with them
- Independently follow design and code standards, contributing to continuous improvement discussions
- Develop and maintain system documentation
1. Minimum of 5 years of related experience
2. Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent experience
3. 4+ years experience in Java development including ORM - JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services (Jersey Framework) JSP
4. Spring - (emphasis on the web), IoC, transactions Containers- Tomcat, Lambda experience
5. Eclipse, Web User Interface development (jQuery and especially Angular) experience
6. Familiarity with Agile Frameworks Jira, Scrum, Kanban, etc.
7. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.